Custom Search

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SEO Test

Busby SEO Test, these day is nothing more then testing your effort on Busby SEO. Test skill, testing new algorithm and do all the good things to win the contest.

[ Fast Fact : Prize || Positions || SEO Contest Strategy ]

The good news in this New SEO Testing is; we still can use our old domain to participate, more about the contest rules, please read it in my sidebar. And, to win this SEO Challenge I think I’ll need Jasa Konsultan SEO. Would you mind to share your knowledge, technique and all your seo magic and do some testing in Busby SEO World Cup.

Winner will be decide by : USA Google Data Center - for the key phrase : in this link.

My Busby SEO Testing Check List
  1. Keyword Factor
    • Use Keyword in Title Tag
    • Maximizing keyword in Body Text
    • Using keyword in H1 Tag in my header, also try to use other H Tags
    • Since using keyword in domain are not allowed then I used it in Page URL
    • Start to ptimizing alt tags and image titles
    • Using bold and emphasis on keyword
    • Some say meta keyword and meta description are no longer important, since this contest are based on specific keyword, then I try to use it now (using meta tag are not my style, but I will try it)
  2. Link Factor
    • Make this page popularity more than other page in this domain by optimizing internal linking
    • Build topical relevance of Inbound Links to this page from site that has good link popularity
    • Fresh link everyday
    • Variate anchor inbound link to void google bomb indicator
    • Only make a external link to authority site
    • Don’t care to much about domain extension of linking site, for an example .edu, .gov, .com, etc
  3. Luck Factor

Simple isn’t it ? yeah, that is simple just like that, nothing more. I’m just noobie so please forgive me if I could not give you a good content in this page.

====
Update :
For you to know, I’m participating in this challenge is not only for the prize money, but to exhibit my Noobs skills and try to discover and share new techniques for optimizing a single page. I consider by competing in competition like this, will give me the opportunity to show how much I mastering the search engine techniques.

But knowing a little about search engine techniques without friend help (backlinks), it almost nothing. So, if you want to see Dewaji wins this SEO Contest, please link to this single post with the anchor text “Busby SEO Test“.

Prize

First Prize : $5000
Second Prize : $2000
Third Prize : $500
Fourth Prize : $250
Fifth Prize : $100
Midway prize - $1000 to the entrant who has the highest Average ranking on Google this can be measured on Monday 5th January 2009 (12:00 midday), Perth, Western Australia.

Position
Oct 3 = #10 position
Oct 4 = #1 position and 2nd (my blog)
Oct 5 = #2 position and 3rd (my blog)
Oct 6 = #1 position and 2nd (my blog)
Oct 7-14 = same result
15-24 (morning)= same result
24 (night) = drop to 2 + 3
25 = Back to the top
31 = My friends told me to move my ass and I’m drop to #5 + #6
1 Nov = Back to top
2 Nov = Drop to #3 + #4
4 Nov = Back on top
9 Nov = Drop again : #3+ #4. Now it’s Getting hard to compete in this challenge, all competitor are trying hard to get the best place and try to outrank others competitor. Then it’s time to play and do some exercise.

No comments: